30 YEAR FIXED
Low Fixed Rates For 30 Years
30 YEAR FIXED
Minimum of 3.5% Down
30 YEAR FIXED
100% VA Loan With No Private Mortgage Insurance
30 YEAR FIXED
100% Financing In Rural Areas
First-Time Home Buyer in Carrollton, Texas
For a first time home buyer Carrollton offers a wide range of housing choices to fit any pocketbook. Home ownership is the American dream but finding the right home in the right neighborhood at the right price can be a challenge. And then, you need to get financing with a mortgage rate that does not eat up all of your paychecks. Luckily, if are worried about the down payment as a first time home buyer Carrollton offers ways to make it work for you.
Carrollton First Time Home Buyer Programs
There are programs in the Carrollton area to help first time home buyers. The first to consider is HCDD which is Carrollton’s Housing and Community Development Department. This program offers assistance via HAP, the Home-buyer Assistance Program in Carrollton. It helps families in the low and middle-income range. For those who qualify, monies can be used for the down payment, buy-down on principal, or closing costs.
Housing and Community Development Department of Carrollton HAP Program
For US citizens and permanent US residents, the HAP program can help if you are a first time home buyer or have not been a homeowner for at least three years. Also, to qualify the family must not have more than $15,000 in total assets. Only fixed rate mortgages qualify for this program. Folks can get as much as $30,000 from this program if they meet the qualifications such as falling below the 80% level of median income in the Carrollton area and buying a home that lies within the City of Carrollton for tax purposes.
Affordable Housing Corporation of the State of Texas
Also, for a first time home buyer Carrollton has a non-profit organization that can help out. It is TASHA or the Texas State Affordable Housing Corporation. These folks have the mission of serving low-income families and individuals by helping them get into affordable and decent housing. They commonly come into the picture when other agencies cannot help.
Using private donations, TSAHC provides help with down payments, mortgage loans, and mortgage credit certificates. Their Homes for Texas Heroes Loan Program is especially for veterans, EMS workers, teachers, firefighters, correctional workers, and police. And, their Homes Sweet Texas Home Loan Program provides a 30 year fixed rate loan for eligible Carrollton home buyers. This is a grant, so the family does not need to pay it back.
Free Homebuyer Education Classes in Carrollton
Perhaps the most important thing for a first time home buyer in Carrollton is to their homework. An excellent idea is to take advantage of one of the classes for home buyers in the Carrollton area. Learn about how large of a mortgage you should take on with your salary. Learn about the various assistance programs that make home ownership possible for those who otherwise could not afford their own home. Do your homework first. Look into financing before even looking at property. That is a good route to take for a first time home buyer in Carrollton or anywhere.
Best Mortgage Rates in Carrollton Texas
- 1st – Preliminary Assessment – Let’s see how much you qualify for.
- 2nd – Appraisal Report – Let’s find out the value.
- 3rd – Approval and Closing – We can close your file in 30 days or less!
- See exactly how much you can qualify for instantly!
- Work with our award-winning team of local Loan Specialists.
- Let us help you close your loan in 30 days or less.
- Latest U.S. Mortgage News
- Mortgage Rates are Updated Daily
- Complete Consumer Mortgage News
- We provide the lowest, most current mortgage rates available.
- Work with the BEST lending company in the Greater Plano Area.
- Discover simple, affordable, and effective tools to help you secure a mortgage.
Real Clients. Real Stories. Real Results.
Our goal is to provide you with the best customer service possible.
We just wanted to say thanks again for all your help with everything. We closed and are now proud homeowners! The title company… View more »
The Professional Prodigy Lending Company In Carrollton, Texas
There has been a noted increase in the number of mortgage lending programs that assist first time home buyers in making down payments and closing costs on their mortgages. These programs could offer reduced interest loans or gifts, also referred to as grants. Most of these programs also offer educational courses that teach applicants about the detailed information under each particular loan program. The government grants offered to first time home buyers require that you have never formerly owned a home. A buyer is also required to have a favorable credit record and be pre-approved for a mortgage. After getting pre-approved by the bank, one should schedule a meeting with the respective area representative for the grant.
Sometimes, there is a federal tax credit offered to first time home buyers, whose purpose is to ensure that homebuyers can finally become homeowners. The incentive is usually to purchase either a new or pre-owned home. This tax incentive for first time home buyers can be claimed if and only if the benefits and burdens of homeownership are obtained. A homeownerobtains the right to possession, right to obtain a legal title once full payment of the purchase price is made, right to conduct improvements, as well as the obligation to obtain taxes.
Prodigy Mortgage lending program is committed to offering the lowest, most affordable and most current mortgage rates available in the market. Low-cost mortgage loans are offered for both first-time mortgages for home purchases and refinancing. It has been providing award-winning mortgage services to clients throughout the country for more than 17 years.
Currently, Prodigy has been listed among the best private mortgage lenders in the country, with its ultimate goal being to create strong relationships with each client individually. This is to ensure a continuous flow of quality services from the Prodigy team to its clients in more coming years. Unlike other mortgage companies in the country, Prodigy works to uphold the state of privacy on all details provided by their clients, keeping it securely and confidentially, without any threats of disclosure. The mortgage options being offered by Prodigy include:
- Conventional Home Loans – This offers low down payments of 3%, alongside flexible terms of payment of 10, 15, 20 or 30 years. Unlike FHA loans, they have a reduced PMI, as well as low-interest rates with approved scores and no lender fees needed.
- FHA Home Loans – The qualifications for this loan are quite easy to achieve, and they have a low down payment of 3.5% down. A buyer needs a higher debt to income ratio for them to qualify for this loan, and rehab loans will be made available. FHA loan interest rates are very attractive and appealing.
- VA Home Loans – These loans offer 100% financing on mortgages, no mortgage insurance rates and have the best rates for a government loan. They are easy to qualify for and have very low closing costs.
- USDA Home Loans – They offer 100% financing on mortgages, with low-interest rates and no down payment. One must qualify for Income and Home Location to be given a USDA home loan, and a low mortgage insurance cost will be offered.
Please contact us if you have any questions!We also service the following zip codes and surrounding areas: