30 YEAR FIXED
Low Fixed Rates For 30 Years
30 YEAR FIXED
Minimum of 3.5% Down
30 YEAR FIXED
100% VA Loan With No Private Mortgage Insurance
30 YEAR FIXED
100% Financing In Rural Areas
First-Time Home Buyer in Garland, Texas
For a first time home buyer Garland offers a wide range of housing choices to fit any pocketbook. Home ownership is the American dream but finding the right home in the right neighborhood at the right price can be a challenge. And then, you need to get financing with a mortgage rate that does not eat up all of your paychecks. Luckily, if are worried about the down payment as a first time home buyer Garland offers ways to make it work for you.
Garland First Time Home Buyer Programs
There are programs in the Garland area to help first time home buyers. The first to consider is HCDD which is Garland’s Housing and Community Development Department. This program offers assistance via HAP, the Home-buyer Assistance Program in Garland. It helps families in the low and middle-income range. For those who qualify, monies can be used for the down payment, buy-down on principal, or closing costs.
Housing and Community Development Department of Garland HAP Program
For US citizens and permanent US residents, the HAP program can help if you are a first time home buyer or have not been a homeowner for at least three years. Also, to qualify the family must not have more than $15,000 in total assets. Only fixed rate mortgages qualify for this program. Folks can get as much as $30,000 from this program if they meet the qualifications such as falling below the 80% level of median income in the Garland area and buying a home that lies within the City of Garland for tax purposes.
Affordable Housing Corporation of the State of Texas
Also, for a first time home buyer Garland has a non-profit organization that can help out. It is TASHA or the Texas State Affordable Housing Corporation. These folks have the mission of serving low-income families and individuals by helping them get into affordable and decent housing. They commonly come into the picture when other agencies cannot help.
Using private donations, TSAHC provides help with down payments, mortgage loans, and mortgage credit certificates. Their Homes for Texas Heroes Loan Program is especially for veterans, EMS workers, teachers, firefighters, correctional workers, and police. And, their Homes Sweet Texas Home Loan Program provides a 30 year fixed rate loan for eligible Garland home buyers. This is a grant, so the family does not need to pay it back.
Free Homebuyer Education Classes in Garland
Perhaps the most important thing for a first time home buyer in Garland is to their homework. An excellent idea is to take advantage of one of the classes for home buyers in the Garland area. Learn about how large of a mortgage you should take on with your salary. Learn about the various assistance programs that make home ownership possible for those who otherwise could not afford their own home. Do your homework first. Look into financing before even looking at property. That is a good route to take for a first time home buyer in Garland or anywhere.
Best Mortgage Rates in Garland Texas
- 1st – Preliminary Assessment – Let’s see how much you qualify for.
- 2nd – Appraisal Report – Let’s find out the value.
- 3rd – Approval and Closing – We can close your file in 30 days or less!
- See exactly how much you can qualify for instantly!
- Work with our award-winning team of local Loan Specialists.
- Let us help you close your loan in 30 days or less.
- Latest U.S. Mortgage News
- Mortgage Rates are Updated Daily
- Complete Consumer Mortgage News
- We provide the lowest, most current mortgage rates available.
- Work with the BEST lending company in the Greater Plano Area.
- Discover simple, affordable, and effective tools to help you secure a mortgage.
Real Clients. Real Stories. Real Results.
Our goal is to provide you with the best customer service possible.
We just wanted to say thanks again for all your help with everything. We closed and are now proud homeowners! The title company… View more »
The Professional Prodigy Lending Company In Garland, Texas
Prodigy Lending Team is a home loan center that offers mortgage options for homebuyers within the United States. It has been providing award-winning mortgage services to clients throughout the country for more than 17 years. Prodigy has currently been listed among the best private mortgage lenders in the country. This mortgage lender’s ultimate goal is to create strong relationships with each individual client, so as to ensure a continuous flow of excellent services from the Prodigy team to its clients in more coming years. Prodigy Mortgage Lenders, unlike other mortgage companies in the country, work to uphold the state of privacy for all the details given to them by their clients, keeping it securely and confidentially, without any threats of disclosure. This has set a strong foundation of trust and honesty between the company and its clients.
Among the Prodigy Lending Team are professionally trained loan officers, whose commitment is to provide all their clients with high-quality mortgage services, at the lowest rates. Equipped with years and years of experience, these loan officers work with all their clients on a personal basis, and this is to ensure that the client lands the home loan that best fits their needs, requirements, and expectations. Whether a client is purchasing their first home, their dream home, refinancing an existing loan or consolidating a hefty debt, these loans are always the way out. The multiple loan programs offered include:
- Conventional Home Loans – Here, low down payment of 3% is offered, alongside flexible terms of payment of up to 30 years. They have a reduced PMI, unlike FHA loans, low-interest rates with approved scores and no lender fees needed.
- FHA Home Loans – The qualifications for an FHA loan are easy to achieve, and they also have a low down payment of 3.5% down. For you to qualify, you need a higher debt to income ratio, and ultimately, rehab loans will be made available. FHA loan interest rates are also very attractive and appealing.
- VA Home Loans – VA loans offer 100% financing on mortgages, no mortgage insurance rates and the best rates for a government loan. They are easy to qualify for and have very low closing costs.
- USDA Home Loans – These loans also offer 100% financing on mortgages, with low-interest rates and no down payment needed. One must qualify for Income and Home Location to be given a USDA home loan and will land a low mortgage insurance cost.
Lenders usually review the past three years of tax return records of first time home buyers to confirm that no mortgage interests were claimed or property tax deductions made. The purpose of first-time homeowner programs is to provide homeownership assistance to low and moderate-income families.
Please contact us if you have any questions!