30 YEAR FIXED
Low Fixed Rates For 30 Years
30 YEAR FIXED
Minimum of 3.5% Down
30 YEAR FIXED
100% VA Loan With No Private Mortgage Insurance
30 YEAR FIXED
100% Financing In Rural Areas
First-Time Home Buyer in Sachse, Texas
For a first time home buyer Sachse offers a wide range of housing choices to fit any pocketbook. Home ownership is the American dream but finding the right home in the right neighborhood at the right price can be a challenge. And then, you need to get financing with a mortgage rate that does not eat up all of your paychecks. Luckily, if are worried about the down payment as a first time home buyer Sachse offers ways to make it work for you.
Sachse First Time Home Buyer Programs
There are programs in the Sachse area to help first time home buyers. The first to consider is HCDD which is Sachse’s Housing and Community Development Department. This program offers assistance via HAP, the Home-buyer Assistance Program in Sachse. It helps families in the low and middle-income range. For those who qualify, monies can be used for the down payment, buy-down on principal, or closing costs.
Housing and Community Development Department of Sachse HAP Program
For US citizens and permanent US residents, the HAP program can help if you are a first time home buyer or have not been a homeowner for at least three years. Also, to qualify the family must not have more than $15,000 in total assets. Only fixed rate mortgages qualify for this program. Folks can get as much as $30,000 from this program if they meet the qualifications such as falling below the 80% level of median income in the Sachse area and buying a home that lies within the City of Sachse for tax purposes.
Affordable Housing Corporation of the State of Texas
Also, for a first time home buyer Sachse has a non-profit organization that can help out. It is TASHA or the Texas State Affordable Housing Corporation. These folks have the mission of serving low-income families and individuals by helping them get into affordable and decent housing. They commonly come into the picture when other agencies cannot help.
Using private donations, TSAHC provides help with down payments, mortgage loans, and mortgage credit certificates. Their Homes for Texas Heroes Loan Program is especially for veterans, EMS workers, teachers, firefighters, correctional workers, and police. And, their Homes Sweet Texas Home Loan Program provides a 30 year fixed rate loan for eligible Sachse home buyers. This is a grant, so the family does not need to pay it back.
Free Homebuyer Education Classes in Sachse
Perhaps the most important thing for a first time home buyer in Sachse is to their homework. An excellent idea is to take advantage of one of the classes for home buyers in the Sachse area. Learn about how large of a mortgage you should take on with your salary. Learn about the various assistance programs that make home ownership possible for those who otherwise could not afford their own home. Do your homework first. Look into financing before even looking at property. That is a good route to take for a first time home buyer in Sachse or anywhere.
Best Mortgage Rates in Sachse Texas
- 1st – Preliminary Assessment – Let’s see how much you qualify for.
- 2nd – Appraisal Report – Let’s find out the value.
- 3rd – Approval and Closing – We can close your file in 30 days or less!
- See exactly how much you can qualify for instantly!
- Work with our award-winning team of local Loan Specialists.
- Let us help you close your loan in 30 days or less.
- Latest U.S. Mortgage News
- Mortgage Rates are Updated Daily
- Complete Consumer Mortgage News
- We provide the lowest, most current mortgage rates available.
- Work with the BEST lending company in the Greater Plano Area.
- Discover simple, affordable, and effective tools to help you secure a mortgage.
Real Clients. Real Stories. Real Results.
Our goal is to provide you with the best customer service possible.
We just wanted to say thanks again for all your help with everything. We closed and are now proud homeowners! The title company… View more »
The Professional Prodigy Lending Company In Sachse, Texas
It is advisable to involve the Prodigy Lending team when a home buyer is in the market to purchase their first home, trying to find the right loan program to finance their first home, when refinancing an existing loan or when consolidating a heavy debt. Creating long-lasting relationships with all its clients based on trust is Prodigy’s ultimate goal. The information provided by clients of the Prodigy Lending Team are kept securely and privately, and not revealed to any other parties, unlike many other mortgage companies in the United States. You can call to speak directly to any experienced loan officers, visit any Prodigy offices in various parts of the country or interact with experienced mortgage professionals on the official social media platforms.
Various mortgages have been made available to clients, with the lowest and most current interest rates available in the market. These home loans are offered to finance both first time purchases of a new home or refinancing of an old home. Prodigy proudly holds the title of being one of the best privately owned mortgage companies in the United States, with more than 17 years of experience in offering mortgage services. With this, therefore, it is guaranteed that a client will be allocated a loan program that is both efficient and in line with the client’s needs.
Most mortgage programs that have been designed for first time home buyers are financed with grants from the Department of Housing and Urban Development from the government. A first time home buyer needs to have adequate resources when offers are made on mortgages, to be able to fully cover the deposit, the cost of an appraisal, and the costs of a home inspection. This would however not be the case if the first time home buyer is using a USDA or VA home loan. The mortgages offered by Prodigy Mortgage Lenders are as follows:
- Conventional Home Loans – Unlike FHA loans, they have a reduced PMI, as well as low-interest rates with approved scores and no lender fees needed. They offer low down payments of 3%, alongside flexible terms of payment of up to 30 years.
- FHA Home Loans – The FHA loan interest rates are very attractive and appealing.
Qualifications for this loan are quite easy to achieve, and they have a low down payment of 3.5% down. A buyer needs a higher debt to income ratio for them to qualify for this loan, and rehab loans will be made available.
- VA Home Loans – VA loans offer 100% financing on mortgages with no mortgage insurance rates and have the best rates as compared to other government loans. They are easy to qualify for and have very low closing costs.
- USDA Home Loans – They also offer 100% financing on their mortgages, low-interest rates and no down payment needed. To be given a USDA home loan, one must qualify for Income and Home Location and a low mortgage insurance cost will be offered.
Please contact us if you have any questions!